Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pretty Purposed....

Off to another week.....another week to do your will. God, I ask that you would speak to me clearly this week. Give me wisdom and allow me to hear the inner voice from within. I ask that ever destination and duty be within your will, and if it is not, intervene, because you know what is best for me and your kingdom.....

God, I thank you for the provisions you've already made and the doors you've already opened. I speak divine connections and appointments this week that only you can make. Give me a fresh anointing to live and unleash my power, potential, and purpose according to what you want for me. 

Your word says that I am your handiwork, that is recreated in Christ, to do good works that you  have predestined for me (Ephesians 2:10). God, I want to be in alignment with you. I know you have a purpose for me....a pretty purpose for your kingdom. 

Your daughter......




No comments:

Post a Comment