Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My First Blog

Hi everyone. I am so excited to finally start blogging!  I've wanted to blog for so long, but I kept playing around. I am finally being obedient and doing something that I feel "tugged" to do. 

I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 25 year old native of Petersburg, Virginia! I am a Christian, mom, daughter, sister, friend, and fifth grade teacher. I enjoy listening to and connecting with people....I like to talk and express my thoughts to others.....and I love to journal to God....


I have also embarked upon an exciting, new journey..... a true love of self, love of life, and love of learning..... It has not always been this way....when you begin to find true peace and self-fulfillment, you began to realize...maybe I wasn't so happy before....but God is great! My blog will cover many aspects of my life, and I pray that my testimony, talents, thoughts, and trials may inspire or help someone else. 

Perhaps you have felt the same way I have. We probably have a lot in common! You may feel that there is more to life than just existing....more to life than routine and rituals...you may even feel as if you haven't truly found yourself! Can I encourage you honey? It is ok.....and the first step to finding yourself is just asking.....truth is...I am still looking :) 













You are a flower ready to bloom sis....

Bianca




3 comments: